Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some new 802.15.4 stuff

From: Dingwen Yuan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some new 802.15.4 stuff
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:19:56 +0200

Hi Bastian,

I am using Ubuntu 12.04. I first try to compile the gnuradio with build-gnuradio script. But the system crashed after starting making gnuradio.

So later I use the precompiled gnuradio and uhd directly from ettus. It seems that the gnuradio is install in the folder /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages.

I did compile your gr-ieee802-15-4 and everything works all right. After sudo make install, it is installed in /usr/share/gnuradio. So I think the problem is due to the path setting. I will try to set the path properly.

Thanks!

Dingwen