Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Funcube Dongle Pro+ over UDP

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Funcube Dongle Pro+ over UDP
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:13:02 +0530

Hi Vanush,
                 I think you are connecting a audio sink . So the problem for dropping could be a sampling issue. your audio sink or audio card in your computer is sampled at a lesser rate than your computer can process. so you might need to downsample before audio sink or do a resampling. I saw a similar message just yesterday or day before. check the mailing list for it.