Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Funcube Dongle Pro+ over UDP

From: Vanush Vaswani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Funcube Dongle Pro+ over UDP
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 01:56:20 +1000

How can I set the sampling rate on both ends to be the same? FCDPP sampling rate is 192 KHz.

If I include an audio sink, is the rate of the flowgraph controlled by the sound card sampling rate?

Attached are my .grc files.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Alexey Bazhin <address@hidden> wrote:
Do you set sampling rate 192000 on both ends? Post your grc files.

--
Alexey Bazhin <address@hidden>