Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Public transport in Boston

From: Bruce Penswick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Public transport in Boston
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

You can also try AirBnB (https://www.airbnb.com/).
There a lot of people in Boston doing short-term
sublets of their very nice apartments.
Look in these areas:
Boston: South Boston ("Southie"), Back Bay, The Fenway (on the Green Line)
Cambridge: Kendall Sqaure, Central Square, Harvard Square, Porter Square, Fresh Pond (all are on the Red Line)
Somerville: Davis Square (on the Red Line)