Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:44:40 +0200

Hi,

> I think it is because you don't use the latest bladerf library - or if you
do, you
> probably still have an older version left.

Well, at least I made a git pull, make, sudo make install for bladerf.

> By the way, you should get this error while building gr-osmosdr and not
while
> building gqrx unless you build gqrx before gr-osmosdr, which is the wrong
> order.

The order should have been bladerf, gr-osmosdr, gqrx, but I will clean
everything and do it once again strictly by the book.

> I had the same build error few days ago when I tried to build gr-osmosdr
in
> the gqrx/snapshots PPA against somebody elses bladerf debian package. I
> have then updated the bladerf library to the latest git where after
everything
> built fine and is now avaialble through the gqrx PPA:
> https://launchpad.net/~gqrx/+archive/snapshots
> - though untested by me since I don't have the hardware.

OK, I see. So maybe I really do a very thorough cleanup, not that there is
hidden some quite old bladerf stuff somewhere :)

Thanks a lot!

Ralph.