Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:39:40 -0400

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After cleaning everything still the message:
>
> /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
> `bladerf_fpga_version'
> /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
> `bladerf_fw_version'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [gqrx] Error 1
> address@hidden:~/gqrx$
>
> I have no idea what I should do to resolve this...

Looks like there is something missing from your libbladeRF.so.  The
repository shows they were added on October 2nd.  Are you sure you're
building the latest stuff?

https://github.com/Nuand/bladeRF/blame/master/host/libraries/libbladeRF/include/libbladeRF.h#L851

Brian