Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:38:02 -0400

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:52 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Looks like there is something missing from your libbladeRF.so.  The
>> repository shows they were added on October 2nd.  Are you sure you're
>> building the latest stuff?
>
> Should be the latest, when doing a git pull right before building it. I did
> not yet delete the whole BladeRF folder and clone into a totally new folder,
> maybe this helps?

I always recommend blowing away the build directory and rerunning
cmake .., make, sudo make install.

That is the best way I've found to make sure things are fresh.

I just rebuilt against everything last night and things seemed fine to
me.  Others have also reported success.

Let me know how it goes.

Brian