Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] First proper build - missing blocks

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] First proper build - missing blocks
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:22:49 +0000 (UTC)

The blocks in GRC have moved around quite a bit in the last year or so.

A simple signal source can now be found under "Waveform Generators", and if you move your mouse into the panel on the right, with all the blocks
   categories, you can use CTRL-F, which will pop up a little text-entry box and allow you to search for blocks.

It's likely that the .grc example you're trying to use was done for GR3.6, and there has been a major API overhaul between 3.6 and 3.7.
  By default, build-gnuradio fetches and builds GR3.7, but you can have it fetch/build 3.6 using the "-o" flag.