[Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a way to get already progra mmed blocks?

From: mhorvat
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a way to get already progra mmed blocks?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:29:48 -0700

Hello,

I am an engineering intern at a company called Cellantenna and I just recently installed Gnuradio 3.71. I've been trying to follow some tutorials online, and I noticed that a lot of these tutorials use blocks (such as QT GUI Sink and Variable Slider) that my program simply doesn't have... I've tried to search for some block packages such as gr-braz, but I ran into gruel errors when trying to install. I believe this is due to the fact that I am not running 3.6. Is there any way for me to get these blocks without writing them myself?

Thanks,

Michael A. Horvat