Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:42:36 +0100

Well it is really more of a USB host controller driver problem...
however, bandwidth is always sufficient for the pro +, the problem is
that the driver thinks your device needs more bandwidth than is
available.
However, read the threads on the issues on github; they provide
workarounds. Find out if you can live with these.

Greetings,
Marcus