Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:24:00 +0100

Actually, it's an USB1.1 full speed device (11Mbit/s), and that's
totally sufficient for 192ksam/s at 16bit (which I guess is the spec).
It does not benefit from USB2 or USB3 hardware.

As the funcube dongle pro+ is not a usb3 device, it does not get
additional bandwidth by being plugged into an usb3 port. I don't think
it even has the additional pins required to be an usb3 device.

Greetings
Marcus