Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-t

From: Attila Kinali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-to-back)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:56:33 +0100

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:46:58 +0800
Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:

> In this case I shall rephrase my question to:
> "How to compensate the error due to clock drift which is not handled
> by a simple quadrature upconverter ?"

I do not want to sound rude or anything, but you are asking very
basic questions on radio communications. You should read a textbook
or go to an introductory class on that topic.

You can find recommended documents on the suggested reading page[1].
Especially the "Digital Comms" section.

Also a good idea would be to do an Ham Radio licensing course.
These usually cover the most basic modulations and how it relates
to real devices too.

                        Attila Kinali

[1] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/SuggestedReading/

use without that foundation.