Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-t

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-to-back)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:51:57 +0800

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
> It was mentioned earlier in this thread, you can use a PLL to lock to
> a carrier. Basically,  you need an algorithm that performs carrier
> recovery.
>
> This thread is starting to get a little too confrontational, so we all
> need to take a bit of a break. Please take a look at the PLL blocks in
> GNU Radio; you can find them under the Synchronizers category in the
> block tree of GRC. Spend some time understanding these blocks and how
> to use them. If you still have questions, please open another email
> thread.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

I saw those PLL blocks but basically these blocks extract clocking at
the host (PC), while clock locking is needed at the SBX.
I feel you guys doesn't understand my concern.
Nevertheless I understand this starts to get confrontational, so I
have to stop here.
Sorry for any misunderstanding and offense arisen.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Activecat