[Discuss-gnuradio] Phase unwrapping

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase unwrapping
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:40:38 +0200

Hello,

I just started to work with GNU radio for my very basic needs, so please
excuse my naive questions and probably my inappropriate use of the jargon.

My first trivial application of GNU radio is to simply measure the phase
of a phase modulated signal with an Ettus Research USRP N210 and a LFRX
daughter-board.

Everything works as expected, but I haven't found a way to do phase
unwrapping (removing the 2pi ambiguity in the phase obtained from the
arctan function looking at discontinuities in the phase data). Is this
functionality offered somewhere, and I missed it, or should I look into
implementing it myself?

Thanks. Cheers,
Daniele