Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request

From: Seth Hitefield
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:28:45 -0400

Rich,

I have been working on a patch for the second feature you mentioned. It is the 'ignore_blocks' branch on my github:

https://github.com/sdh11/gnuradio-wg-grc/tree/ignore_blocks

If you run GRC from that branch, pressing 'p' should treat the block as a pass through block, and it will not show up in a generated python flow-graph. There are some bugs with it at the moment, but I think that it is what you are looking for.

- Seth