Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:55:24 -0700

Sebastian,

Now that the "issue" is on the issue tracker, how long does it usually take for that to make it into the distributed version of gnu radio? What has to happen before then? I'm curious.

v/r,
Rich

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:

On 03/23/2015 05:43 PM, Richard Bell wrote:
> The second was a 'comment through' option. This comments out the block
> and passes data through it to the next block. Saves having to mess
> with wires between blocks that are commented out.

Martin's quite right, there is way more to be done, than there is time =)

In this case, however, I had the code pretty much done already for
another feature.
See http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/780

Sebastian