Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Feature Request
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:56:00 -0700

Rich,

GRC has the worst ratio of people committing code (Seth is one of them) to importance of the project. There is even an entire wiki page with a GRC wishlist: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GRCroadmap

...and Sebastian (our main GRC guy) tracks even more stuff on the issue tracker. There will be a GRC Working Group call soon. If you (or anyone else) would like to contribute, you are very welcome.

Otherwise, GRC feature requests will fall under the bus (besides, it's hard to come up with *new* requests -- most people want the same stuff, but no one wants to write it).

If you're interested, tell us about it, and keep your eyes open for the next WG call.