[Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder

From: David Cardona
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:14:21 +0000

Hello.

i`m new at this. First i apologize for my english.
I`m trying to use the pccc encoder but i`m having troubble with the interleaver parameter. My flow graph:

vector source -->pccc encoder -->chunks to symbols -->pccc decoder combo

Some parameters:
fsm1=fsm2= 1,3,[13,11]
symbol table= -7,0, -5,0, -3,0, -1,0, 1,0, 3,0, 5,0, 7,0,   0,-7,0, -5,0, -3,0, -1,0, 1,0, 3,0, 5,0, 7,0
i set the block size and block length on the pccc encoder and pccc decoder combo according to the length of the vector source, but i`m really not sure.

I also would like to know wich could be te block size if the source is a sine wave.

Thank you very much. Ihope an answer