Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder

From: dcardona
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:37:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi

Thank you for your help.

Now i`m trying to use only the pccc encoder and pccc decoder blocks, without
modulation.
I`m using the awgn1o2_8.fsm for the fsm parameter because i need a state
machine with those characteristics, and i`m using the error rate block to
make sure that the source is the same than the output of the decoder. But
this value is in the range between 0.02 and 0.06 (when the source is a
random source) when it should be 0 (i`m not using any noise or channel
blocks) and is 0.02 with the vector source V = (0, 1, 0,1,1,0,0,1). Does the
blocks itself introduce an error?

 Also i would want to know if i can create my own fsm file in the case i
need a state machine with characteristics I=2, S=64,O=8 (There is any in the
fsm_files folder). I created one but i don`t know either which is the format
i should use nor where to save it.
 How the Bits per Symbol parameter influences in the error rate?

Again i apologize for my english.

Thank you very much for your help.
FSM284_Vector_Cod_decod_turbo_error_rate.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n53264/FSM284_Vector_Cod_decod_turbo_error_rate.grc>