Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder

From: dcardona
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pccc encoder
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:28:13 -0700 (MST)

HI
Thank you very much for your response, you really helped me.

In my last post, i made a mistake. The fsm that i wanted to use is
fsm=1,2,[13,11]. If i understood well, i should use a 16qam modulation.

But i`m using an error rate block, just like in the example pccc.grc (only
that i`m not using any channel), and at the number sink i`m having a ber
value, when i shouldn`t have any.
I dont`n know where is my mistake.

If you could help me, i really appreciate.
FUNCIONApccc_random_chunks_pcccdeccombo.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n53214/FUNCIONApccc_random_chunks_pcccdeccombo.grc>