Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Input items vs Output items

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Input items vs Output items
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:17:19 +0200

Hi Mike,

 I don’t quite understand – when you say “do make sure

your string isn't going to be longer than your noutput_items” I

don’t know what that means because that’s something coming

from the scheduler isn’t it?

I was assuming you vsprintf into the output buffer, hence the recommendation that you make not to print beyond the end of what you're allowed to fill.
Maybe you could share what you print where :)

Best regards,
Marcus