[Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple flowgraphs and GUI elements

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple flowgraphs and GUI elements
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:18:22 +0200

Hi all guys,

I am building a gnuradio top block application where I want to have rx and tx flographs. Something similar to the example provided with gnuradio. I want to make rx path and tx path, but the example doesn't use "common" way for making GUI elements. Now, I am a little bit confused. Should GUI elements be part of rx and tx path while in the top block, I should only add them using Add or GridAdd methods?

Thanx

--
Nemanja Savić