[Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq

From: Jeff Tu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 19:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm a trying to compile GNU radio for Zynq using the example described here:

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Zynq

The instructions do have an out of date warning, and I'm just trying to figure
out what things to update. From another list posting, there are instructions to
checkout the dizzy branch instead of stable in the following line:

$ git clone git://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest.git -b stable

When I reach the bitbake step:
$ bitbake gnuradio-dev-image

It first fails due a missing meta-python layer. That's easily solved by
modifying the bblayers.conf file to include meta-python. After that, I get the
following error:

ERROR: ParseError at
/home/jeff/Desktop/gnu/oe-repo/oe-core/../meta-xilinx/recipes-core/meta/external-xilinx-toolchain.bb:1:
 Could not include required file recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc

I cannot find any eglibc-package.inc in the file system. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry, I'm a complete GNU radio beginner!
Thanks,
Jeff