Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq

From: Jeff Tu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Philip and Murray,

Thanks for your help. I mentioned that I was actually working off the dizzy
branch. I also went through all the branches available for the meta-xilinx repo
and could not find the file:

ERROR: ParseError at
/home/jeff/Desktop/gnu/oe-repo/oe-core/../meta-xilinx/recipes-core/meta/external-xilinx-toolchain.bb:1:

Could not include required file recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc

Also as a note I'm running on Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks again!
Jeff