Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bitbake GNU radio for Zynq
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:25:13 +0100

Jeff,

It looks like eglibc was at some point before dizzy renamed to glibc.

daisy: poky/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc
dizzy: poky/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc-package.inc

Recipes from dizzy shouldn't depend on eglibc. The xilinx layer seems to have change this
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-xilinx/2014-September/000751.html

If you are sure that all your layers are using dizzy and still asks for eglibc, you may get better luck with another branch.
It would be interesting to see if you can build a minimal console image. If you can, take a look at the first part of the log printed in the console, it will tell you the branch that the layers are using.

Regards,
Murray

Hi Philip and Murray,

Thanks for your help. I mentioned that I was actually working off the dizzy branch. I also went through all the branches available for the meta-xilinx repo and could not find the file:

ERROR: ParseError at /home/jeff/Desktop/gnu/oe-repo/oe-core/../meta-xilinx/recipes-core/meta/external-xilinx-toolchain.bb:1:
Could not include required file recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc

Also as a note I'm running on Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks again!
Jeff