[Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio error.

From: shaunwang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio error.
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 02:10:40 -0700 (MST)

Hello

I am trying to cross compile GNURadio by SDK and follow instructions from
this website
https://github.com/balister/meta-sdr/wiki/CrossCompile
I download GNURadio source file from Github. when I do CMAKE, it gives me
this error, I even cannot get result by google this error.
Scanning dependencies of target pmt_swig_swig_doc
[ 13%] Generating doxygen xml for pmt_swig_doc docs
error: tag OUTPUT_DIRECTORY: Output directory
`/home/shaunwang/Documents/GNURadiosource/gnuradio-master/build-arm/gnuradio-runtime/swig/pmt_swig_doc_swig_docs'
does not exist and cannot be created
make[2]: *** [gnuradio-runtime/swig/pmt_swig_doc_swig_docs/xml/index.xml]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [gnuradio-runtime/swig/CMakeFiles/pmt_swig_swig_doc.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thank you for any help from you.

Shaun