Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC FFT Plot

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC FFT Plot
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:57:10 -0700 (MST)

Same procedure I outlined before.  You need  to feed a CW tone (via cable)
directly into the USRP and spectrum analyzer, compare spectrum amplitudes,
and multiply the USRP samples by 10**(offset_dB/20.0).  Noise or a modulated
signal makes things more difficult since spectrum analyzer must be put in
noise marker mode.  Just use a CW tone.
Lou

Jan wrote