Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Docker] New GNU Radio images with GUI support

From: Stefan Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Docker] New GNU Radio images with GUI support
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:53:10 +0200

Hey,

Using hardware with docker containers is pretty easy. Just use the
--device flag and (effectively) share a folder/file of your host with
the container or use the --net=host flag to share the network
connection. Basically, that's all!

And Nick Foster is right, there should be almost no overhead (that's
what the people are saying about using docker). Obviously, dependent on
the additional services such as the VNC server.

Greetings
Stefan