[Discuss-gnuradio] BER & constellation plot for OFDM transmit/receive

From: Jingyi Sun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER & constellation plot for OFDM transmit/receive
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 17:38:53 -0400

Hi everyone,

We are working on an experiment for a conference paper deadline in two weeks, and need to transmit and receive OFDM packets and want to study the constellation diagram and BER.

I put together a flow graph consisting of an OFDM transmitter block and an unpacked OFDM receiver based on the online example rx_ofdm.grc. Here's how I'm trying to measure constellation diagram and BER:

We've been running some diagnostics that seem to eliminate our communication channel as the problem:

The relevant annotated GRC block diagrams are attached.

Thanks so much,
Jenny