Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sweep generator

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sweep generator
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:46:35 -0700

You can do this with gnuradio-companion blocks.

Use a signal source block to generate a sawtooth wave, feed it into an
VCO block and dump its output into a probe signal (maybe call it
"ramp_out"). Then use a function probe (maybe call it "tuner_freq")
block to monitor the value of the probe signal, and use that as the
the center frequency for your rf sinks...  You might want to play
around with add const, multiply const, and throttle to generate new
tuning steps at an appropriate rate.