Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs installation issue

From: Usman Haider
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs installation issue
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:10:53 +0500

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your time. I did that but the result is same. I can run
$ uhd_images_downloader
but
$ gnuradio-companion

fails. Let me know if any further information is needed. Thanks

--
Usman
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Nicolas Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Usman,

Did you set up your PyBOMBS environment?  If not, please do so. As long as I understand your prefix is at ~/rfnoc. Being that the case, please run:

$ source ~/rfnoc/setup_env.sh

After this your shell will have access to everything which has been installed in that prefix, and you should be able to start gnuradio-companion. Please have in mind that you have to set up this environment in every new shell you start.

Please let us know if this doesn't work so that we can look further into it.

Cheers,

- Nicolas