Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LimeSDR-mini working almost flawlessly with GNUra

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LimeSDR-mini working almost flawlessly with GNUradio
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 15:18:41 -0800

On 12/22/2017 04:51 AM, Adrian Musceac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to the kind folks at Lime Micro, I was able to make this short
> demonstration video of the LimeSDR-mini board and QRadioLink (which is
> 100% based on GNUradio): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_o8sOZHoeE

Does the above demo require a rooted cell phone and the installation of
Debian?

If true, it's my understanding one can't use dual ROMs on Android 7 and
above - I could be mistaken.

Is it possible run gnuradio with the LimeSDR-mini board on a desktop or
laptop without using the QRadioLink software on Debian 8?

The QRadioLink doesn't build from source on Jessie.

-- Cinaed