ANNOUNCE: Request For Proposals

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Request For Proposals
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:40:57 -0600

ANNOUNCE: Request For Proposals

Thanks to all who've ordered a T-Shirt. I have about 10 left that
aren't commited to someone. If all of them are sold, I'll have about
$400 after expenses.

I know that's not a lot of money, but it could be an incentive for
some intrepid programmer who's always thought about contributing more
to GNUstep.

If you are interested, please submit a proposal for what you would
like to do to improve GNUstep. This could involve something on the
current task list, or perhaps it could involve something you think is
critical to getting GNUstep more widely accepted (marketing, a new
application, etc). The project should last less than six months.

All proposals will be judged by our crack team of GNUstep developers
for the one with the best merit.

Please submit proposals by November 15, 2001.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it