Re: ANNOUNCE: Request For Proposals

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Request For Proposals
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:05:44 +0200

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:06:21 -0300
Nahuel Greco <ngreco@softhome.net> wrote:
> * Make lots of cool GUI Demos, eye-candy ones, maybe with 3DKit, etc.

The 3DKit is actually undergoing some heavy redesigning. It will be ready for
general use when this is done, by then some demos and small apps will be
available. When this is I cannot say, but good things come to those who
wait...;-)

Anyway, I am working on it.

As far as the GNUstep development is related, what do you think of a
CoreGraphics 'clone' maybe based on xgps, maybe using libart?

-Phil

PS: You can use the 3DKit right now, of course, but since the API will change
in some drastic ways, I doubt that anyone would base a project on it now...
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Software Engineer