Re: Building in a separate build directory

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Re: Building in a separate build directory
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:41:56 +0200

Hi,

Instead of 'gmake clean' use 'gmake distclean'. This will do exactly what you want it to do. ;-)

Yes, but I will also have to go into each subdirectory (project directory) of the tree and call "make distclean", won't I_ Or can I issue "make distclean" when in directory ./Development and the object files of in project directories get wiped out?

Regards,

  Andreas