Re: Problems with latest back and base

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: Re: Problems with latest back and base
Date: 25 Nov 2002 11:45:10 +0100

Andreas> Hi,
Andreas> I have a problem compiling gnustep-back 0.8.3. The compiler complains
Andreas> about not knowing the symbol  GLX_RGBA_TYPE in x11/XGGLContext.m
Andreas> Digging aroung in my system showed that this name was defined in
Andreas> GL/glxext.h, but it seems to be the wrong version. What do I need
Andreas> here? Can OpenGL support be switched off somehow? Did I miss any
Andreas> recommended reading?

It means that your header (glx.h) is an old version ( <= 1.2 ).
The configure script should check the version of the header.
Currently, it doesn't.  I will fix it in the cvs.