Re: Problem getting back-art to run

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Re: Problem getting back-art to run
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:55:12 +0300

If you're using back-art, you have to create your own fonts using the makenfont tool, or download nfonts that are already floating around out there on the web. They go in /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Fonts/. back-
art will not use X's fonts.

I'm sure someone'll be around in a few minutes with an URL for nfonts.

Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net>