Re: Problem getting back-art to run

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Problem getting back-art to run
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:51:34 -0700

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:55:12 +0300
Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> If you're using back-art, you have to create your own fonts using the
> makenfont tool, or download nfonts that are already floating around
> out there on the web. They go in /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Fonts/.
> back- art will not use X's fonts.

Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that. You can put the fonts either in

  ../System/Library/Fonts/

or your user's

  ~/GNUstep/Library/Fonts/

Back-art will scan both directories.

> I'm sure someone'll be around in a few minutes with an URL for nfonts.

  http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/nfont%20packages

has some information on nfonts and links where to download fonts from.

--
Chris