Re: Object-Archiv

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: Object-Archiv
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:44:47 +0000

Hi!

On Thursday 03 July 2003 19:04, Alexander Malmberg wrote:
However, I don't want a library. What I want from this is a informal,
indexed collection of random stuff. A short description and a few
other pieces of information (license? dependencies?) for each
package, and an easy way for me to grab the file(s) so I can use
them in my projects.

Maybe the "grabbing" could even be integrated into ProjectCenter?
That  would be really nice: Just click a button, it connects to a
repository  somewhere on the net, and you can add stuff to your
project right away.

What a cool way of obtaining functionality!
Build a submenu entry for every snippet.

Dirk