Re: ANN: back-art resources 0.1.1

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: Re: ANN: back-art resources 0.1.1
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:20:55 +0200

Hi,
I curently have a fresh compilation & installation of gnustep-make-1.7.1,
gnustep-base-1.7.1, gnustep-gui-0.8.7 and gnustep-back-0.8.7

I tried to do a 'make install' on your ArtResources packages ; it failed
because i currently have no /usr/GNUstep/Local/Library directory.
I indeed installed some fonts in the sole
/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Fonts directory (btw, are they equivalent ?)

Cheers,
Nicolas