Where Is 'GSConfig.h'?

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Where Is 'GSConfig.h'?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:40:56 +0200

Hi

I try to build Gnustep-Base on MOSX 10.2.6. I try to use the ProjectBuilder file available in the directory 'macosx'. After having adapted a lot of (search)paths, it still complains:

/Local/Developer/Source/Frameworks/gnustep/core/base/Headers/ Foundation/Foundation.h:30:22: GSConfig.h: No such file or directory

I made a

% find /Local/Developer/Source/Frameworks/gnustep -name GSConfig.h -print

It can't find that file. It doesn't seem to exist.
I made a './configure', but configure says:

I don't seem to be able to use your Objective-C compiler to produce
working binaries!  Please check your Objective-C compiler installation.

I would need some more knowledge about confiugre, to fix the problem?

Thanks!
Phil