Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

I need to know..

What was the version of Gorm (version number and if it's from CVS)?
What were the versions of the core libs (version numbers and if it's from CVS)?
What was the exact exception?

It is a common misconception that the encode/decode code is actually in Gorm.
It's not.   It's in the gui lib.   So it's possible that a change was made to
the encoding of a class in gui and saved with the current version of Gorm in PC
and thus has the new encoding for that class because of the change in the gui
lib.   So you might be getting this error since you don't have the recent
version of the core libs.

That's just one possibility.  I'm still building...  so I'll check soon with
the current CVS.

Thanks, GJC

=====