Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:51:26 -0400

Ok, fair enough. But since I was trying to track down a problem, and the OLD version had both application and Gorm application, to me it was clear something was missing. But I will strive for more checking before sending. I will be the first to admit, I am new to OpenStep type programming, so understanding what is working/broken/avialable I am still unclear on.

I felt the change (delta from being there to not being there) was a rational assumption. My mistake clearly.