Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Sascha Erni, .rb
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:46:32 +0200

Hi Enrico,

Enrico Sersale wrote:
On 2004-06-15 22:30:41 +0300 "Sascha Erni, .rb" <rb@nggalai.com> wrote:
Cheers! Works exactly how I'd have wanted it to work. Only (smallish) gripe: Empty Recycler in the GWorkspace menu's only available when Desktop.app is running. But I can live with that. :D

Now it should work.

Yes, it does. Thanks a bunch!

Regarding Desktop.app: The problem I mentioned in an earlier post, i.e. that setting a background image as "stretched" will draw the background colour only, no image, is still there. Not a biggie for me, mind.

Try now.

Still no-go. And if I quit Desktop.app now, Window Maker crashes, too.

By the way, is there a way to set the font colour for the desktop? I usually use rather dark wallpapers, and the black fonts are barely readable.

Added. (Info->Preferences->Icons)

This works while Deskop.app's running, but none of the colour settings (for either background colour nor font colour) are stored, i.e. next time I start up Desktop.app, it's back to this turquoise background with black fonts.

Have a good week-end,
-Sascha.rb

--
Sascha "nggalai" Erni, .rb