Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Sascha Erni, .rb
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:30:41 +0200

Hi Enrico,

Enrico Sersale wrote:
For all the people that liked the old GWorkspace Recycler, I'm glad to announce the new Recycler.app, actually in the GWorkspace CVS repository. From the preferences you can choose if its appicon must act as the recycler (you can dock if on the WindowMaker dock), or if you want the recycler in its own mini window.

Cheers! Works exactly how I'd have wanted it to work. Only (smallish) gripe: Empty Recycler in the GWorkspace menu's only available when Desktop.app is running. But I can live with that. :D

Regarding Desktop.app: The problem I mentioned in an earlier post, i.e. that setting a background image as "stretched" will draw the background colour only, no image, is still there. Not a biggie for me, mind.

By the way, is there a way to set the font colour for the desktop? I usually use rather dark wallpapers, and the black fonts are barely readable.

Have a good one,
-Sascha.rb
--
Sascha "nggalai" Erni, .rb