Buidling gui and back on Windows

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Buidling gui and back on Windows
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:23:05 +0200

Hi all,

please excuse my ignorance. I have just installed the Windows binary from www.gnustep.org on a windows machine and started msys. How do I proceed from here to get gui and base installed? Or even get a simple "hello world" tool compiled. What editor or command line tool are you guys using to edit source files on Windows? Is there any tutorial for getting started with GNUstep on Windows?

Thanks,

  Andreas