Re: GNUstep demo

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep demo
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:35:51 +0000

Le 29 janv. 05, à 17:21, Julian Leyh a écrit :

Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

people could be interested by this flash demo demonstrating
ProjectCenter and Gorm:
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html

Hum... don't have flash here, could you provide a mpeg/avi/mov/... file?

Well, I don't have any conversion program ... but if people do it, I'm sure we can upload it. On the other hand, you can have a look at http://www.swift-tools.net/Flash/ or http://www.schleef.org/swfdec/, they provide free software players, and I think they should be able to play that video.

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke