Re: GNUstep demo

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep demo
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:48:01 +0000

On 2005-01-29 15:33:08 -0800 Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

Probably because it wasn't by Cowboy Neal, or one of Cmdr Taco's cronies. Or
because it doesn't involve KDE or GNOME.
I've had this very same frustration with slashdot. It has become increasingly difficult to get stories of any kind on it which are slightly outside of the
predictable lines slashdot finds itself on nowadays.

Well, somebody named 'node 3' managed to slip a GNUstep link into this story: http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/01/29/2122250&tid=179

I guess the trick is that you have to go under the radar...

The funny thing is that yesterday we submitted both news (first the gnustep video story, rejected, then the steve jobs video with
a gnustep video reference, rejected..)

The acceptance of a story is probably just random anyway ;-)

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke