Re: GNUstep demo

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep demo
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:25:57 +0100

Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote on 29.01.2005 00:27:42:

> Hi,
>
> people could be interested by this flash demo demonstrating
> ProjectCenter and Gorm:
> http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html

I liked the demo very much, the only thing I was missing is an explaining
voice. Now most of us continental europeans don't speak english accentless
enough not to make a fool out of themselves. That gave me an rather funny
idea:

Take Steve Jobs' voice out of the last part of
http://www.openstep.se/jobs/ ("Custom Application Development") and
recreate his Demo using GNUstep!

that would really show what GNUstep is capable of and might even get
slashdots attention because of its weirdness/geekness/"Score:5, Funny"ness

;-)

Well, sounds funny but should work!

> Cheers,
>
> --