Re: Donations

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Donations
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:52:15 +0100

Am Sonntag, 30.01.05 um 04:18 Uhr schrieb Adam Fedor:

This should be plenty to pay for the first round of icons we've commissioned.

What will be the proceedings? I hope that we hold a contest where those donations are the price money. This way we can "kill two flies with one stroke" as a german proverb goes. First we get many solutions to choose from (by poll or whatever), second we get a portion extra attention when we advertise the contest on slashdot or whatever.